Having to unfollow a blog that used to be awesome because they now only post stuff about one direction. It was fine at first with the occasional one, I don’t like them personally but having them appear on my dash didn’t bother me, but when it’s three whole pages of it I cannot deal.
i need ferguson to go down in history books. i need school children in the year 2074 to learn about michael brown being shot on august 9th, 2014 by officer darren wilson. i need this to spark a movement. this can not lose the focus of society a mere month after it happened.
I’m attempting to style my hair right now and I honestly just look like David Bowie.
embrace the inner bowie
You could be a hero, just for one day.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
Why doesn’t anyone ever tell me about their day like go on anon and tell me what you had for lunch or a dumb commercial that you saw I don’t care I like getting pointless messages
EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO REBLOGS THIS WILL GET THE FOLLOWING IN THEIR INBOX.
- A BRIEF ORIGIN STORY
- A SUPERPOWER OR THREE, MAYBE FOUR DEPENDING
- A SUPERHERO OR VILLAIN NAME
- YOU MIGHT ALSO GET AN ARCHNEMESIS WHO HAS REBLOGGED THIS ALREADY
AND YES I MEAN EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO REBLOGS THIS. UNTIL, SAY, AUGUST 2015. A FULL YEAR. LONG ENOUGH, RIGHT?
LET’S DO THIS THING.
Being offered the opportunity to work teaching English in Costa Rica for six months. To do it or not….
"There’s this issue you’re not allowed to discuss: that women are needy. Men can go for longer, more happily, without women. That’s the truth. We don’t, as little boys, play at being married - we try to avoid it for as long as possible. Meanwhile women are out there hunting for husbands."
-Steven Moffat [x]
I just want to frame that and hang it on the wall of every Moffat apologist, so they can wake up and look at that every morning.